Can you believe there is only a week left until Christmas! I mean, why does December have to end so soon! Some of us wait the whole year for this month, and as much as I don’t want the holiday season to be over, I am looking forward to the festivities. After a busy year we all need some downtime with family and friends and what better time than holidays to share the love. Now gifts are a way to show your affection but you don’t have to break your head or bank to prove that. Obviously finding a perfect gift for your loved ones can be stressful and specially for those who didn’t plan in advance. Yes, I am talking about the lazy ones out there or those who just didn’t find time to go shopping.
So, for those who are still confused about what to buy, here are some
Gifts for him –
- Google home mini is a perfect gift for all the tech-loving guys out there and it won’t burn a hole in your pocket. It is definitely a crowd-pleaser and on the lower side of the budget. If you are gifting this to your partner, you may even throw in another item from the list below.
- The Aesop facial cleansing milk is a luxe skincare favorite that also got featured on the list of best luxury products for men on
Hypebeastblog. It is a gentle water-based cleanser that has a mild, woody aroma and comes in a classy packaging, perfect as a gift!
- The Five-minutes journal is a thoughtful gift and a great way to show how much you care about the other person. On why it is a perfect gift for guys, because it just takes 5-minutes to fill it daily and we all know how lazy these men can be! 😉
- Now, who doesn’t love Nike? Every millennial guy will appreciate you gifting them a pair of most coveted Air Jordan sneakers! I mean the sneakerhead trend and all that!
- Bleu de Chanel is definitely on the higher end of the budget but if you are looking to impress someone, this one does the trick. It has a woody, aromatic fragrance with freshness filled opening notes and leaves a woody after trail.
- Another high-end gifting option, but Apple AirPods wireless earphones are something any guy will love to have. It is a sleek accessory for men on the go and is easily available to buy at any local Apple or Best Buy store.
Gifts for her –
- The Foreo cleanser has been all over Instagram this year but there is no reason it shouldn’t be. Not all of us have time or budget to go for monthly facials and this cleanser makes sure we don’t have to. The mini version also makes for a perfect stocking stuffer!
- I love candles and this Mejuri P.M Candle is at the top of my list. One can never have too many especially during the winter season for some cozy time at home.
- Mejuri Organic Pearl Large hoops are one of the most popular jewelry items on their website and rightfully so. The organic pearl drop with a thin gold hoop looks classy for everyday office wear.
- A friend gave me the Valentino Donna Born in Roma perfume sample a while back and it has been on my mind ever since. For someone who doesn’t like very sweet and floral fragrances, this Valentino one stood out to me. I am sure it will make every girl happy and will work for all ages, be it your mum or sister.
- Tom Ford rouge lipstick is one of the cult beauty products. There are some gorgeous shades in this range and the lipstick formula is super creamy making it perfect for winters. At $48 it definitely is not your average lipstick, plus the gold packaging screams luxury.
- I have an Instax camera and I absolutely adore it to capture instant, raw moments. This Fujifilm Instax Mini 9 comes in a wide range of colors and is available at Best Buy.
- Becoming by Michelle Obama is a personal memoir by the former first lady of the United States herself. She is one of the most inspirational personalities of the twenty-first century and this book is a New York Times #1 best-seller. So for someone who enjoys reading, this book would make for a great gifting option.
- Dior backstage Glow palette is an all-rounder product. It is perfect to create that French-girl inspired beauty look with a luminous glow. The colors are subtle and the micro-pigments blends beautifully on the skin.
So here we are, at the end of our little last-minute gift list! It was a tough call to choose between so many options in the market, but with less to no time left until Christmas, these are my top suggestions for you all. You can always pick and choose between these items as you like. Do let me know if it was of help and what items you’d pick?
Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!