Wisdom really does come with age and so does the issues that we need to deal with. Talking of which, Skin care is something that is of utmost importance but we often neglect it, don’t we? How many of us really do start taking care of our skin even after knowing it’s time? I personally have delayed a good skin care regimen for the longest time now and still not even close to something that I can call effective. So this time on my birthday I resolved to be more disciplined with my skin care routine. And as an initial step towards it, I got myself this Kama ayurveda kumkumadi night beauty serum.
I have used a few other products by Kama Ayurveda earlier and really liked them but this is my first time trying their popular night serum. It has been almost three weeks now since I started using this Kama Kumkumadi oil and let’s see how it is working for me.
Note: I have a combination skin type with minor acne breakouts every now and then.
This 12 ml bottle is priced at Rs. 1890.
The bottle comes sealed in a pretty ivory colour packaging along side the dropper cap. You have to replace the cap with the given dropper before starting to use it.
Kama Kumkumadi night serum is a blend of natural oils and herbs formulated to help skin look young and healthy. It has Saffron, Liqorice, Vetiver(Khus), Lotus, Sandalwood, Indian madder and banyan tree extracts as main components.
Directions to apply
We need to apply 3-4 drops daily on clean, moist skin at night. Massage it slowly into the skin and leave overnight.
My Experience with it
- The dropper packaging is practical to use without any hassle.
- The fragrance is really mild and calming.
- Serum consistency is thin and non-sticky but good for a nice soft massage.
- It gets absorbed perfectly into my skin and leaves no greasiness behind.
- My face looks nourished and awake in the morning after.
- I use the forest essentials saffron face wash to cleanse my face and then spritz some rose water before applying this oil. This combination is working perfectly fine for me.
- The instruction manual clearly mentions dampening the face with rose water/water before using it.
- I have not experienced any major breakouts or oily skin after using this product.
- So far I have not seen any visible changes but I surely do feel good about using this serum.
- My skin does feel soft and clear.
I will keep you guys posted on how it fared on my skin in the long run over my social media (so do follow along).
This review is based on my personal experience and in no way influenced. I can see it working on my skin, so sharing it with you all too. Hope my review was helpful and if you have already tried it out, do share your experience with me.