Hey Guys! Last month I was invited to be a part of the 15th anniversary celebrations by Forest Essentials Bangalore at their Lavelle road store. While we spent our time getting skin and health consultations from the doctors present, we were also advised about the products to be used according to our skin type. One product out of a few suggested to me was the Forest Essentials Rose water Facial Tonic Mist. I had never used this before so thought of giving it a try and purchased it along with my all time favourite Forest Essentials Saffron face wash. You can check out my review on that here.
Now I have been using this rose water mist for almost three weeks and have a few points to mention about it. So read below to find out my take on this product.
Brand Claim :
The skin requires a gentle boost after cleansing to re-hydrate and tone and prepare it for a nourishing routine. The freshest flowers of the voluptuous Rose is steam distilled for its pure essential oils and the hydrating floral water residue is used for the intensely hydrating Facial Toner.
100% natural steam distilled rose oil and rose flower water.
It is priced at Rs. 595 for 100 ml which according to me is pretty decent for a bottle of natural goodness.
First Impression about Forest Essentials Rose water Mist :
– Packaging looks luxurious.
– Easy to use plastic bottle with spray nozzle.
– Convenient to carry.
– Economically priced for a 100% natural product.
– Smells amazing.
– Refreshes the skin with every spray.
My Experience with Forest Essentials Rose water Mist :
– I started using this twice initially, In the morning and at night after cleansing my face and before moisturizing.
– Since I have a combination type skin, I generally use the spray for hydration if my skin is feeling really dry.
– It gives me a shiny glow post usage that lasts for sometime and skin feels soft.
– Although there are no harmful chemical present, I got a few reddish bumps on my face which can be due to the presence of oil in it.
– I stopped using it for a few days and noticed the red spots vanishing, so now I am using it only once a day without any issues.
– I like to keep it in the fridge and use it chilled in the morning.
– Overall, I think you can try it out once as it is not really heavy on the pocket. I have read very good reviews about it too and it may work depending upon your skin type/condition.
– I am torn between whether I should buy it again or not as it smells divine and calms my senses after a busy day. You will probably know that if you follow me on my social media(details given below).