As you might already know from my last travel post that I was in Goa two weeks back to relax and to unwind, away from the big city life. And once again Goa didn’t fail to delight us. We came back with a handful of sweet memories and one out of them was getting a tattoo done there. After months of contemplation, I finally got my first tattoo and captured here in this post forever.
For tattoo I was well prepared and excited but It was this impromptu shoot that we did next morning just before leaving for the beach that left me elated. The bare eyes and bold lips fitted perfectly with the all black outfit and my kinda grumpy early morning mood! The idea was to keep the look subtle, considering outfit hues were dark. Now all black might not be the perfect choice for the kind of climate we have in here but it is still pretty cold back in my native and many other parts of the world. Plus black is the most basic color and can be worn in so many different ways the entire year round. Saying that, I added two more black dresses to my wardrobe which I totally intend on wearing in the near future.
This pleated sheer top with ruffled sleeve has the whole 70’s vibe going on and was a perfect snag from Zara sale for upcoming summer season. I paired it with my black denim and white cut-out patterned block heels for this look. Now it might get tricky sometimes to try neutral clothing. But to prevent going overboard, here are a few tips that you can follow:
- Do not go over board with accessories – I decided to keep my accessories minimal but strong and chose these big silver earrings from TribebyAmrapali.
- Make sure the color suits you and the occasion – Something that is not too sharp/bright to make your entire outfit look like a disaster.
- Go easy on makeup with something that compliments your outfit – Choose any one, either a bold lip or neatly done eyes.
- Avoid similar fabric – It gives a nice variation to the neutral look of your outfit.
- Throw a statement piece into your look to break the color monotone – A jacket is a smart option or may be heels just like I did here.
Hope you like this post and the last lot of pictures from my Goa travel diary. Do leave your comments below with your feedback or suggestions if any. I am all ears. 🙂