Hi Guys 🙂
Last week on a very fine day, I decided to hop into the nearby mall to pick up few things for home but instead ended up buying some beauty stuff . With so many festive offers running it is a perfect time to stock up your favorites. The Body Shop has some delicious discounts specially on the Body butter range and Health and Glow is holding pretty nice offers too that i myself couldn’t resist. So go grab your favorites before the stocks last!!
Though so many offers lure you but what i purchased this time was exactly what i needed. Saying that, i feel i am becoming a wise shopper with time!! 😉 Also, i am someone who is very particular about the products that i use and specially if it is for my skin or hair. So i don’t deviate from the products that i like for a very long period. This time when i entered The Body Shop store i had in mind to try there Tea tree range of products for my skin. After being a faithful follower of Kashmiri Saffron Facial cleanser from Forest Essentials , i was very skeptical about this one. But i plunged into it and liking it already. Lets see how it turns out with the span of time. If you guys want me to review any product from this haul or in particular, drop in a comment. 🙂 would love to hear from you…
Here’s what all i got:
- American Garden Apple cider vinegar for its Hair benefits.
- Aroma magic – Mineral glow scrub
- Aroma magic – Beautiful Skin oil
- Lotus Herbals – Aloesoft body lotion
- Khadi – Hair oil
- Toni & Guy – Heat protection mist
- The Body Shop – Tea Tree face wash
- The Body Shop – Tea Tree face toner
- The Body Shop – Glazed Apple shower gel
- The Body Shop – Honey Lip Balm
- Olay – Day cream (sample to try, not purchased)
Well, that is all from my mini haul for now. I am all ears to what you guys got from your holiday loot.
Happy Holidays and Shopping!! 🙂