This Himalaya neem face pack caught my attention in the store when I was there to buy the neem face wash. As I had run out of my Forest essentials cleanser and couldn’t travel mid-week to their store to get one, I settled for the next best option. I do not have any aggressive pimples but occasionally get a spot or two and do have some marks on my face. And since I had heard some good reviews about their neem face pack, I thought of giving it a try to see if it really works for my combination skin.
Even though both are neem products, the way a pack works on your skin is different than a face wash. And this mask has all the good products like fuller’s earth and neem which acts as amazing acne scar treatment products.
The Himalaya Neem face pack comes in a plastic tube bottle with a flap opening which helps to dispense only the required amount and keeps it hygienic.
The mask texture is thick and grainy that feels like powdered fuller’s earth mixed with neem paste. It is not to runny as well which makes it easy to apply.
How to use–
Apply the pack evenly all over your face with a brush or your fingers and let it dry. Keep it for about 15-20 mins and rinse off with cold water.
My experience with it–
– The tube I have is almost over now and I got the 100 gm packaging about three weeks back.
– I am using it on alternate day basis or sometimes after a gap of two days and it did not dry out my skin.
– The consistency is amazing and is very easy to apply.
– There is no weird smell to it except the mild neem fragrance which fades in some time.
– I read that it leaves a tingling sensation when you apply the pack but I did not feel anything of that sort.
– It clarifies my skin pretty well and leaves me with a clean bright face after each use.
– Don’t think it will completely stop the acne if you have a major breakout but it surely works in clarifying the skin and makes it look healthy.
– It works as an exfoliator as it has fuller’s earth added to the paste along with turmeric and neem.
– I spray rose mist after rinsing the product off my face and apply aloe vera gel later.
– My skin feels really fresh every time I use this mask.
– Comes at a very pocket friendly price of Rs. 130 for 100 gm tube.
– It is a mix of all good ingredients like neem, fuller’s earth and turmeric.
– Deep cleanses and purifies for clear looking skin.
– Doubles up as a scrub at the same time.
– Travel friendly packaging.
– Contains parabens.
I am definitely going to repurchase this Himalaya neem face pack but would also love to check if other options are available in same price range and quality.