Those of you who follow me on my other social media platforms might know that I was at the ColorBar store in Phoenix market city Bangalore a couple of weeks back to attend their newly launched #Makeoverwednesday workshop. It was a super fun and interactive session about makeup and skincare where ColorBar experts shared the beauty rituals, tips and some professional hacks with us. We got to learn some great tips on makeup application and importance of using professional tools to achieve that flawless look.
ColorBar has come up with this initiative of holding special workshops every alternate Wednesday in Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi and Chennai with a view to educate women about perfect makeup selection and application. So if you have ever wanted to learn how to create a great daytime look in minutes, or how to camouflage imperfections, how to select perfect shades of foundation, then let ColorBar experts do it for you without any cost.
I must mention about the glam team at their store in Phoenix market City Bangalore, who were very hands on and experienced at their job. The ladies were very patient with us while sharing pointers on effective skincare and makeup in details. I also got to try some of their best selling products on my face and got a few to try at home. Will be writing a separate post on them later.
But here I have tried to write the makeup break down for you all to read. Let me know if you guys have any query in the comments section below. Here you go:
- Before starting with any makeup on my clean face, the expert suggested to apply ColorBar corrector lotion which deals with any pigmentation, open pores or acne marks when used regularly and also acts as a primer for your makeup to stay.
- Then she used the makeup stick concealer on any dark spots before topping it all with the perfect match BB cream on my face. This BB cream is very light weight and gives medium coverage making it suitable for everyday use.
- To set my makeup she used the Perfect match compact all over my face with the powder brush.
- ColorBar has a 2-in-1 kajal pencil that comes with a smudger which she used on my lash line and waterline for a mild smokey effect.
- Then it was time to fill the brows mildly and with a generous coat of Zoom & Whoosh mascara and some gold eyeshadow, my eye makeup was complete.
- As we did not go for any bold eye makeup, I wore this bright matte liquid lip color from the Absolutely kiss proof range in the shade Rustic on my lips.
- To add some color and definition to my face, we used the Luminous rouge blush in luminous coral that has a blush, highlighter and bronzer shades all in a single packaging.
- Lastly she used the finishing mist spray to add some shine to my makeup which can also be used in the beginning before applying corrector to refresh your face.
Here is the final look for you all to see. I was very happy with the workshop and had such a good time!
Now I know that I have got you excited to attend these workshops with this post, so contact your nearest now and make an appointment. You can also follow their Facebook page to stay updated about the schedule.
And if you visit the store to attend the workshop, do click a selfie and tag me on your social media! I would love to see your updates! 🙂
Until next post,