Hello lovely readers!
Did you had a good weekend? I had the most laziest one, did nothing except catching up on a lot of movies and lying in my bed entire time. I am now looking forward to new week and what it holds for me. Sounds crazy right!
Anyways, what is even more crazier are the days when we have to deal with bad hair fall and acne! In this post I am going to take you through some products that I am currently using and how they are working for me. I never really had severe hair fall issue until recently. It may be due to the weather change or hard water but the thing was really getting serious. I tried not many but a few options which didn’t work out for me.
So while I was at the Health & Glow store looking for Effaclar duo, I came across this anti hairfall shampoo suggested by the sales girl. She recommended strongly to try this product and see the difference myself. Along with this I purchased the Effaclar face wash made for acne prone skin. I do not really have acne on my face but some red spots around my shoulder area which bothers me a lot. Also, I had seen good results after using Effaclar Duo, so gave in to try this one too.
Here is my detailed review:
Vichy Dercos hair fall control shampoo
- Paraben – free
- Targets Hair loss
- Has Aminexil and Vit PP/Pro vitamin B5/B6
- Aminexil is a patented molecule designed to reduce hairloss and maintain hair density.
- Clinically proven effectiveness
- Good packaging with an easy to use flap bottle.
- I could see the hair fall reduced from first wash itself but has not vanished completely.
- My wavy hair looked healthier and easy to manage.
- I do not even use/need conditioner these days.
- Shampoo has no funny smell.
- A little goes a long way.
- Does not lather much but cleans scalp well.
- INR 1500 for 200 ml bottle is a little heavy on pocket but personally I would not mind if there are positive results .
- No ingredients mentioned on bottle but with the kind of results I have seen, I am OK with it.
- Shelf life is 3 years.
- A must try for major hair fall issue!
La Roche-Posay Effaclar face wash
- Paraben – free/Soap – free/Colorant free/Alcohol free
- Gel based, For oily – sensitive skin
- Eliminates impurities and excess sebum
- Contains anti – irritating La Roche-Posay thermal spring water
- Easy to carry and use packaging.
- No weird smell and has a gel based texture.
- I do not use it as face wash but for my back and upper arm acne inflammation caused by waxing.
- I have been using this for a week now and it has made my red spots clear out majorly.
- No irritation or dryness.
- Skin feels clear and smooth.
- INR 750 for 125ml is pretty decent considering it is a dermatological product and has no side effects.
- Shelf life is 3 years. Even if used twice everyday, It will last me around 3 months approx.
- I would suggest using Effaclar duo along with it for better results if acne is your major concern.
Hope you enjoyed reading this review and knowing new products on my website. Do let me know if you have tried these products and your experience with it.