A while ago (actually quite a long while ago), a blogger friend had tagged me in one of the Instagram loops to share 4 random facts about me. Now I do share bits from my personal life on social media everyday but this particular tag made me nervous. It’s easy to share what you are eating, where you are traveling to or any such fragments from your day. But the thought of talking about facts that nobody knew made me nervous. To an extent that I decided it was better to not participate.
But recently while brainstorming fresh ideas for a blogpost, I remembered this tag and decided to give it a go. After all it’s a fun tag. So here goes a list of 10 random but true facts about me. Yes, I couldn’t talk about 4 facts then and here I am sharing 10! 🙂
- I was always a chai person until about 3 years back when my love for coffee started growing and has become an addiction now.
- To be my fittest self is a personal goal that I want to achieve before I am 30.
- I am a very closed person which is often mistaken as arrogance.
- Dancing is my stress buster (if you didn’t already know that from my Instagram!)
- I tried to go vegetarian once but failed miserably at it.
- I haven’t had refined sugar for an year now.
- I had a funny yet scary encounter with a thief once when I caught him from his collar while he tried to flee with my friend’s wallet.
- I had never been in a relationship before I met my husband.
- I want to travel solo once and it might happen this year!
- I dream of working and staying in L.A at some point in my life.
I hope this was a fun read for you. Now I would love to know something about you too! Do share and have a good day! 🙂